Cybersecurity Best Practices
- Turn on two factor authentication to access your company's network and all web portals
- Enforce a complex password policy
- Remove users’ local admin rights on their computers
- Isolate your backups and backup appliance from your network
- Move from Exchange server to Office 365
Establish Your Cybersecurity Vision
- Protect corporate reputation, secure intellectual property, and sensitive data
- Consider business continuity and bottom-line growth
- Regulatory pressure and risk exposure
- What do your vendors and customers value
- The business leader sets the vision
- Select the right Leadership and Process
The Business Leader’s Role in Cybersecurity for the Modern Workplace
Prevention starts with awareness and an understanding of how an attack occurs.
Whether your staff and data are centralized or remote and cloud-based, there are tried and true methods to protect your data and your business.
During the on-demand webinar, we’ll cover:
- The State of Cybersecurity
- Anatomy of a Cyber Attack
- Basic Security Protections
- Business Leader’s Role
Watch Video On Demand
Meet Sam Bloedow
When Sam Bloedow started Thriveon in 2002, it was born from a love of technology and the needs of small to midsize companies that weren’t being met by their current IT service. Fascinated by the way businesses could leverage technology to enable growth, Sam founded Thriveon with the purpose of empowering people to create business success with information and technology.
Sam is a sought after speaker and subject matter expert on the topics of IT strategy, IT management and Cybersecurity within the business community and amongst managed IT peers where he chairs a peer group mentoring others.